Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Here's to us.

Once again, today, the universe has found a way to show me how important every second is. I'm so thankful to be alive, to have a roof above my head and clean air to breathe. I'm so thankful.

To all my friends, I just want each and every one of you to know that your presence is valued and your absence never goes unnoticed. Each one of you has contributed something that became a part of me, so whether we've said goodbye or not, whether we're still friends or almost strangers, never forget that a part of me is carrying some other part of you. We are atoms that make up a matter, something indestructible. Something even death can't touch.

Because of this, I'm telling you now, yes, you, the one who reads this, that you have no right to ever feel alone for as long as I'm here. Maybe I don't know you yet, but a lot of good things can begin with a simple hello. I would like to be your friend. I would like to listen to you, to talk to you if you want me to. I would like to help you, please, whatever you're going through. Let me help you. Give me a chance to get to know you.

I feel like my heart is going to burst with so much love today. Usually, we let things pass and go unnoticed, but I'm not letting that happen today. I'm telling you, yes, you, the one who's reading this right now, that I love you. I love you, and I always will. It matters not if I know you or not. It matters not your religion, your skin color, your sexual orientation, your financial and social status. Those are just numbers, and I never really liked Math very much. I love you. Tell me your name and I'll love you more.

Please, people. If you need anything that I am capable of giving, please don't hesitate to ask. Nothing makes me feel better than helping a friend in need. I want to know all about you and I won't judge you for the choices you make, cause I make mistakes too. I just want you not to feel alone, to stay with us here.

Because the world is such a beautiful place with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment