Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I need to cut you out of my life completely. I need to realize that we, contrary to what I so decidedly believed, were not meant to fit each other as perfectly as we did. I need you to go and to never look back, or maybe you already have, and I need to stop looking for you. I need to stop searching for your eyes in every face in the crowd. I need to stop listening for the swooshing wind, to stop waiting for my surroundings to freeze, to stop expecting to accidentally bump into you on every corner of this cruel, unpleasant world that seems to be stretching the miles between us, so stubbornly keeping us apart. I need to stop. I need to let go, and move on, and just stop looking for you, because if you wanted to be with me, you'd be here by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment