Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The truth is this: I'm scared of the way I'm starting to feel about you. I've lived through the most terrible nightmares, and I don't know if I could go through them again this time.

Because I feel like I need to be ready if I'm to ever love you. Because you and me together would be phenomenal, but it's not normal. Because everytime I see you, I only see the good, and I end up failing to convince myself that you're not right for me.

Because whenever I tell myself it's time to give you up, whenever I start losing hope, whenever I begin to believe that you don't see me, will never, ever see me the way I see you, you come around with your grip tight around my heart, reeling me further in, wondering if you ever lose one wink of sleep thinking about me.

Because it doesn't matter if I'm asleep or awake. Either way, you're all I see.

Because for the thousandth time today, I asked myself if you're worth it, and the answer, like always, is yes.

I find it scary to realize that I'm already there, willing to go through hell and back to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment