Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

I can't say excatly when everything started to change. There you were, and then my world shifted, and the things I once thought I knew were suddenly strange again to me.

I have almost forgotten how to feel like this. Like my skin is made of keg powder everytime we accidentally touch, or bump into each other. Like I light up in sparks. Like I'm about to explode.

I don't know what it was like the last time. I only know it's magical with you. When you're with me, I can think of a million things I want to say to you, but I can't think of a single way to begin.

After all, I'm scared.

After all, I could be the only one feeling this way.

I'm bound to get hurt, I know. I'm hoping my feelings will pass with time, but I'm seeing now how things could end up worse, or maybe better.

My cards are good, but I'm scared that I might not play them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment