Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

And So I'm Sailing Through The Sea.

Just finished reading the whole Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella today,excluding the one entitled Mini Shopaholic. I've yet to have a copy of it.

I feel like I'm being pried further away from my life each day. I'm snappy and I get annoyed easily,and although I know this shouldn't really concern anyone, (my family and myself included), I feel like something's wrong with me...but who can tell?

I want to be skinny. Shamelessly skinny, so I could wear those awfully small but cute shirts they sell in the mall and actually look good for once, not that I have any money to pay for them, of course, but still... I just want to be ok again, so that I'll feel pretty, and my aunt wouldn't have to knock on my door all the time, reminding me to eat. She really does that and it gets on my nerves most of the time, and I don't even bother hiding my annoyance. Because it's annoying.

I think I'm going to be rich someday. If only that day could come sooner than later, then I'll be free to buy whatever I want to buy at the moment. I need some space to breathe. I want people to look at me the way they used to. I used to be beautiful in their eyes. Now, not so much. Because I've gained weight. Because in this society, not being  fatally skinny means being fat.

Seriously,one question. Is this what my children will grow up to when the time comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment