Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

So Far Down,Away From The Sun.



Merry Christmas, everyone!

Just doing some reflections over the passing year. Days went by so quickly, and the time I'm dreading is about to come,and i know I can't stop it. I can't pretend everything's alright anymore, but I still do, because I like living in a perfect world...in my head.

So I'm just sitting here on my bed,wearing my Santa hat, enjoying the darkness and the quiet, except for the occasional coughing fits. My throat is itchy, my back hurts, and I want to sleep, but I can't just let Christmas pass without giving thanks for everything I have right now.

Let this be a general letter to everyone whose hands touched my heart dearly this year. I can't name you all one by one, but if you're one of this people, you just know. I dn't have to tell you.

You have sheltered me from the fall. Heavy rain poured, and you didn't give me shed...You danced with me in the rain, and you made every minute of it worthwhile. Without you,where would I have been now?

When I think about all the bad things,I cry. But thinking about you makes me cry harder because you live in my heart,and your presence bears this certain scent that I smell each time loneliness strikes in. It makes me ache for your love,for your comforting words. Because when you say it will be ok, I know, I just know, it will be ok.

You're all that I am. Twelve months...maybe more,maybe less. It doesn't really matter to me how long I've known you. All I know is that you've been there since day 1, and you never left your place,not once.When you pass my thoughts,my heart fills with so much love for you. More love than anyone could ever wish for. When you cry,my heart shatters like glass. When you smile, my lips automatically stretch into one of my own. I share with you all my accomplishments, and in everything I do,you're with me.

I just want you to remember this when the world leaves you alone in the cold, I'm rubbing my palms together, blowing the warmth through the wind,wishing it reaches you. When everyone turns their backs on you, I'll be more than ready with a hug. When things seem to always go wrong,remember that I believe in you. I have faith in you.

It might not mean much, but I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment