Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

If you could spare me one minute of your time, then that would definitely make my day. I'm no one to you. Your day could end well without me in it. Your life would still be complete if you hadn't met me... And yet, it's not the same for me.

It's astounding, really, how you can change a person's life with them having no effect in how you live yours. You're so clueless, sometimes, I just want to grab a rolling pin and beat you senseless with it. You make me happy. You hurt me. And yet, still, yet, you don't know.

I'm being my best patient self right now. For you. I admit, there are times when I know my life would have been so much easier if I never knew you, but I'd be lying to myself if I said I'd rather have that than be here with you now, wherever we are. Because even with how difficult things are today, you're here, and it matters to me. You're worth it. You matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment