Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December dreaming.

Someone needs to stop me from watching too many romantic movies.

I keep sitting here thinking someday will come when a man would jump to his feet and chase after me if I decide to run from him on our wedding day.

No... Really, what I keep daydreaming about is that my married life is going to be perfect. That I'm going to come home to a nice little house with cupboards the color of sunshine, with a living room overlooking a small garden with dim lihts, classical music playing in the background.

I'm so lonely. I know the right person will come for me, but when is that going to happen? I have so much love to give, and it feels like there's just no one to receive it. Okayyyy, I know I MAYBE too picky.......but I can't help it that I'm also intimidating. I mean, am I supposed to be like, hey guys, don't be intimidated, I don't mean to intimidate you blah blah? Siiiiiiiigh.

I'm starting to type like an illiterate person so I'll stop. I want a boyfriend! It's almost Christmas and I don't have one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment