Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Losing My Head, I'm Losing My Mind.

My mother is bugging me to get a job.

I'm going to start sounding selfish from this point on,so feel free to stop reading now. You've been warned.

It seems like mother has forgotten that she doesn't pay for my expenses. Yes, staying at home all day everyday is boring, I know, but what choice do I have? It's not like I can get a job without my school records. Like it's not bad enough already that they're all talking about sending me away to Manila to live with my aunt right under my nose. Life sucks here a lot. My grandmother would leave in the morning and be back at night all tired and hungry, my aunt would stay here all day nagging us, fighting with my sister and stuff like that. And then when my grandma gets home, all they do is fight. No one even cooks decent food here anymore. They just buy whatever the neighbor sells, food that taste like they came straight from hell. I'm gonna lose my mind soon. I need to get away from here but I have no means. I'm not even allowed to go anywhere without my sister.

You'd think it's so easy to live a life like this, doing nothing at all the whole day, just laying around the house listening to your family yell and shout at each other. I don't know what I'm complaining about or why. There are thousands of people in the world who'd give anything in a heartbeat just to be me, to trade lives with me, but I'm still not contented with this.

I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment