Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

214



The song at the end of this post comes with a story. People have been laying ideas on why it was entitled 214. Some say it was because of the first three lines, "Am I real?", some say it means "Two won for", I don't know what that means, some say 214 is Valentines Day, and the longest reason of all is that it was just a room number wherein a guy asked a girl to stay with him for the night, the lyrics of which are what he was saying to get her to agree, but she declined. He committed suicide.

I just heard this song again after so many years, at the mall. It was one of my favorites back in High School, but I liked the original (Rivermaya's version) better. Bamboo was still Rivermaya's vocalist back then. I feel old talking about that band, haha.

Anyways...Oh yeah! Happy Hearts' Day everyone. I have no plans for this day, except maybe take my neighbor's daughter to the park to visit the birds and the preserved tiger on display there. Haha! How fun! It's like, my second year of spending Valentines Day outside a relationship. Sure, it gets lonely and old really quickly, but I'm making the most of it! I might miss these days when I'm in a relationship again.

As for those of you who are in love love love, have you gotten anything for your significant others yet? What's a good gift, you ask? Well, boys, for girls... "Anything from the heart" isn't true anymore. LOL! I don't want to sound like a snob but really, we appreciate roses and chocolates every once in a while. Save up! This is how you prove that you'll someday be able to feed a family. Haha! Just kidding. If you've always bought her fancy things and gifts, you might want to change your moves. It gets boring. Here in the Philippines, a typical Valentines Day gift would be a teddy bear from Blue Magic, or something from Ibay's Silver Shop. Couple rings are famous nowadays.

A typical date would consist of going to the movies, sucking face when everyone else is too busy sucking face to look, and some fondling...Haha! OMG, SOGO Hotel would love this. And then, because most lovers are still students, the best meal would be something from Jollibee. I crack myself up. LOL!

Anywayyyyyys. I hope you all enjoy your days. I for sure will enjoy mine, as I don't need a sweetheart to have fun. Take that however you want to. LMAO. Happy Valentines Day,guys! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment