Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tangled.

What if it's not what I want it to be?

It will be.

What if it is?

I watched Tangled today. I have a soft spot for fairytales so I'm giving it 5 out of five stars...or in its case,glowing lanterns. Prior to this, I've seen Hereafter, off topic but I just thought I'd put it here. Not impressed.

Anyway,guilt is starting to overcome me. I just want to ask my family... What if I turn out to be an entirely different person from the one they expect me to be? Would they still love me? Yes is the answer,of course. I know it. Certain things in life don't need an explanation for us to believe it. Like this one. Like the fact that we just believe we were born into the family we are in right now. That's what faith was created for. We don't need to see proofs to believe some things. We know of their existence and truth just because.

Hm,enough of that stuff. Have you ever had this feeling of dread? You know,not wanting for a day to come,but at the same time,you can't wait to see how things unfold? Like when you're watching a horror movie, you don't want to see the horrible scence but you still watch them for the sake of your money,or just to get it over with as soon as possible.Yep, I'm on that lane right now. I'm fighting a battle within myself but I can't seem to win. I don't want to do this anymore but I can't seem to quit. I'm such a hypocrite,I swear.

I'm typing this on my phone right now while Lady Gaga and Beyonce are singing Telephone. There's a couple to my right, and another to the left. I'm kind of sitting here by myself wondering if I'll ever be good enough for someone and for once,find something that lasts. I'm such a sap,but Valentines Day is almost here and yes,I'd hate to admit it but I'm bitter. When your pals from High School are either posting pictures of their babies on Facebook, sending wedding invitations, or working their ass off (not in the sexual way,hopefully) with their significant other, you're left wondering what's wrong with you.

My hair actuallu falls perfectly in place and I'm average looking. I mean yes,I'm not model or actress material,but I'm not so bad. So why can't I just find someone for me???

Ugh. I'm such a liar,sometimes I actually believe myself.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment