Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jump Then Fall.



Every once in a while, in this dark,cold world we call life,we bump into someone to act as our sunshine.

When that moment comes, many of us fail to realize that it's all we're waiting for, so instead of seizing the opportunity, we let chance pass. Do you know what passes with chance when we let it? Fate. Destiny. The course of our whole lives.

Sometimes, it's so confusing. I'd often ask myself, what if it was my destiny to let it pass? What if there's something or someone else waiting for me? That's where I usually go wrong. Now, I'm scared that because of my unrealistic expectations, no one can meet my standards. It's lonely. I want it to be lovely.

Once in our lives, someone will walk in, take our hands, and never let go of it until the end. There'd be trials along the way. There'd be petty fights and senseless conversations, shared laughter and tears, sleepless nights and restless days. There'd be times when you'd doubt if it's still worth it, and it's during one of those times when he'd walk out and you'd realize just how much you really need him.

Love is strange, and no one said it would always be perfect. It doesn't come with a warning, but you take it anyway because just like a chain smoker cannot resist a pack of cigarettes, even if he knows its bad effects, you are addicted to that high, floating, butterflies-in-your-stomach feeling that you get everytime you see each other, even for just a short second. It's hard to turn around and ignore the way your heart skips a bit when he flashes you that shy smile, or the electricity that courses through your veins when your fingertips brush.

Love hurts, but we all know the pain is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment