Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

This Time, I Surrender My Everything Forever.




Do you ever go to sleep desperately wishing to wake up to your dreams coming true? This happened to me today. Why is it that when you love someone, it's so hard to see them looking in the other direction? It's like you're waving in front of their face, but still, they don't see you.

It's sad how love makes us do stupid things. It's frustrating when you want to yell "she'll only hurt you" but you can't. Because he loves her and she makes him happy. But she doesn't love him back.

I tried convincing him that it was just an infatuation, when really, I was doing it to convince myself. Because when youu love someone, no matter how clear the truth is, you close your eyes to the things you don't want to see and close your ears to the things you don't want to hear. Because when you're in love, you only believe what you want to believe.

People can give you millions of advice. They will, but everything is easier said than done. They say it's only mind over matter, well sure, my mind has processed the fact that I'll always be second best, the shadow he wouldn't notice whenever the real thing is there, but the thing is I can't help it. I'll stop feeling this way if I can, but there's always that gaping hole in my chest, aching, longing to be filled.


I just want you to see me. I love you. Please hear me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment