Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alexythimia.

I'm obsessed with that word wight now, which, according to my good friend Tumblr, means the difficulty of expressing feelings to other people. That happens to me all the time.

So I kinda made a very important decision, that is to turn vegetarian. I'm famished right now, but I have no food so I have no choice. I finally decided to be vegetarian because the struggle of eating meat is pointless, I almost always end up throwing up or eating very little, and that's not a good thing. I'm excited about this new lifestyle and I hope to stick to it all through out. I also feel like losing some pounds.

My days have been perfect but those days are over now. What makes me happy right now is I did something in life that I never thought I would. I actually made a minute long eye contact with a guy I don't know, then I broke out to a smile because he held my gaze. He's a perfect stranger, haha. I feel like a creeper now, but I could feel myself blushing that very moment. For a short while, I felt admired.

Also, is it bad that I can't stop listening to "Again" by Bruno Mars? Like seriously, I play it as soon as I wake up, before I go to sleep, on my way to school, and on my way home from school. I'm so weird, I know. And I've just remembered randomly that Yasmina posted something on my Facebook wall saying I'm the best bestie ever. Awr, isn't she the sweetest? Mar also sent me a very sweet DM earlier today. I swear, I'm so lucky to have the sweetest friends from all over the world. Little things like that make me smile all the time.

Now,I'm exhausted and drained and counting the days till my execution. I hope I live....So good night for now, and I'll update again when something interesting actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment