Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Heart Was On Display For All To See.

Can I just break down and cry for no reason at all?

Do I have the right to do that,just because I can, and just because I want to?

I'm so tired of this roller coaster of emotions I'm in right now. I wish some people would actually mean what they say,because their words are directed to someone's heart. Don't people know that when it comes to the heart,nothing is a joke?

How hard is it to really be with someone if you want to be with them? Surely,that's not harder than just telling the truth and letting the person be happy with their own lives. I know I don't make much sense. I'm just so frustrated.


How could you smile sky and cry at the sun? It's this simple: if you're happy, you're happy. Be contented with what you have. Don't go around breaking hearts just so you could have it all. You can't have it all at once...

It's so unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment