Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stealing Hearts Just Cause I Could.

Today has been a really long day,but I can't explain how or why because I don't remember anything clearly. It's like time just passed me by while I stared endlessly at an inanimate object,unaware of the world revolving and going about around me.

I feel so lonely....and I can't pinpoint a reason for it. Honestly,I think I need help,but I don't know where to look for it.I don't feel pretty, I don't feel beautiful.I'm so unhappy with myself,and when I face the mirror after a shower,all I can obsess about is the thickness of my waist, or the imperfections of my face. I'm not even kidding. I need someone to save me from myself. I can't even eat properly, it's like I've come to the point of starving myself because I feel fat. I feel really,really fat.

I don't know what's become of me. Last year, I was here encouraging all of you to be happy with who you are. Now I'm in your place and I'm struggling, but I feel like I can't win. I need help. I need help, please....

I just want to run away from here. Far,far away, take nothing with me, and start over somewhere new where no one knows me.Have you ever felt like that once in your life? It's like I don't belong here, and I see that now. I want to escape everything or undo everything...I feel helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment