Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Lost.

I'm lost.

I don't know how or where to begin this post, so I started with honesty. I'm lost.

I don't know who I am or who I want to be or who I should be. Sure, I'm alive, but am I really living? I don't feel like I am. It's like the days are just passing by right before my very eyes, and I'm stuck in this emptiness alone, and I don't know how to deal with it.

I'm lost.

I'm not sure if I'm still happy with what's going on in my life, and the problem is there's nothing going on in my life. It's perfectly normal. I have great friends, a loving family, a roof to shelter me from the rain. I have everything I need and I can have anything I want if I ask. So why am I so unhappy?


I'm lost.

I can only feel myself through music, and even that isn't a big help sometimes. Music.....it brings me back to the times I'd rather forget. It reminds me of the faces of the people I'd rather erase from my mind. It makes all the words I've struggled so hard to shun echo through my mind. Music hurts and soothes me with pain, until it's all to much to deal with, but I can't complain. It's the only way for me to feel.

I'm so lost.


Please, take your time and find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment