Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Three Of Your Favorite Foods.

I like eating a lot, but not lately because of the stress I went through. There are a lot of foods I'd consider my favorites, but I only have to choose three, so here they are.


1. Cupcakes

I'm not really a chocolate or candy kind of person. I love chocolates and candies, but I'm not that crazy for them right now. Also, I like candies better than chocolates. BUT I so adore cupcakes. I like making an icing batter and coloring them and topping cupcakes with them. My favorite brand of cupcake is Regent's Cheese Cake. It has this butter-y filling at the center, and the cupcakes itself is delicious and soft. I can eat a dozen without stopping, I'm not even kidding.

2. Jollibee's Palabok Fiesta

If you're Filipino, there's just no way for you to not be acquainted with Jollibee. Almost every Filipino kid grows up with Jollibee. I should know. I did. McDonald's is like the world's number 1 fast food chain, but not in the Philippines. Once you've tried Jollibee's Chickenjoy and Palabok Fiesta, you'd understand. I always find myself craving for those.

3. Pork Adobo

I'm a weird girl with a strange addiction for Pork Adobo. I used to hate this food a lot, because according to my stick thin elementary self, pork adobo was a bunch of cube cut pork made of 3/4 fat and 1/4 lean meat thrown into a caserole of boiling soy sauce and vinegar and water and pepper, which makes it taste like fried pork chops dipped in soy sauce, only it wasn't fried. Yeah, I know. It doesn't make sense to me now either.

No comments:

Post a Comment