Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Three Things You Do Daily

In all honesty, I don't know what to write here. I'm such a boring person that the only thing I can think of is lie around the house and wait till it's time to eat. Okay, that's more lazy than boring.

1. Listen to music.

Sometimes, I take a bus, destinationless, just so I can have some alone time with music. Music's like everything to me. I hate it when people talk to me when I'm enjoying my music. I know it might sound rude, but it's really annoying because I'm not one to talk unless I want to. People don't seem to know that when I'm thinking about something, I drown my thoughts with music because I overanalyze things. I dislike talking. Talking always ruins it.

2. Buy Yakult.

I don't buy it for myself. It's for the kids at home waiting for me every afternoon, Yeyey and my godson, Raven. By the way, in case anyone's wondering what Yakult is, it's that little soy drink from Japan with live lactobacilli shirota strain. They say it's good for the tummy and it's tastes good too.

3. Think about things.

Mostly about how some things would turn out to be in the future. It's like a puzzle everyday, we're given one piece each day until finally, we can see the whole picture, and it all makes sense. It fascinates me ow things work here. There were days when I once thought I wouldn't live to see this day, but here I am now. There were things I thought I'd never overcome, but they're all forgotten now and just memories. It's kind of wonderful, if you'll ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment