Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Three People Who Changed Your Life.

1. Andrea Kelley

Let's be straight, every girl needs an Andrea Kelley in her life at some point. Not only every girl, but every person. I think I was destined to know that a person like Andrea exists just so I could open my eyes and see life in a bigger picture, different perspective, better view. I can honestly say that through Andrea's encouragement, support, and faith, I've come so far as to accepting myself for who I really am. I've learned to fight for my dreams and get back up when life trips me and brings me down. I've changed a lot for the better because of what I see in her. Her passion for love is burning so bright, it's impossible not to want to feel it when you see it. She makes me want to be a part of something magical, of the things I read in books with happy endings. Because of her, I'm hopeful.

2. My Grandmother

My grandma is one of those people who believe that money can't buy you happiness. While I think it's nobel what she does for other people, sometimes, it feels like it's all too much and too selfless too. All my life, I've been making bad decisions and mistakes here and there, but she never made me feel like I'm a lost cause. All I ever heard from her was "it's ok, you can try again as long as you want to." That's how forgiving she is, and that's why so many people respect her, and run to her for advice. She's loved, and I want that. Most of the time, I pretend I don't care, when really, all I want to be when I'm old and gray is just like her. She always reminds me that there's more to life than getting what you want, and that the feelig of accomplishment you get when you've given yourself what you deserve is nothing when you don't share it with others.

3. ---

I haven't met this person yet. This space is allotted to whoever you are that I'm fated to spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait to tell you all about the things that scare me, my stories of the past, and show you my childhood pictures. I can't wait for us to relate to each other our lives before we met, and I can't wait to build memories with you that we'll pass on to the family we'll have. I haven't met you yet, or maybe I have, and I just don't know that it's you, but there's one thing I'd like to tell you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment