Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

When User Met Loser.

Have you ever,by any chance,loved someone who just can't feel the same?
Did you ever pushed yourself far into her/his life?
Did he/she just acknowledge you when he/she needs something?
Did you always say yes,and do what she asks,just so you could spend time/talk/text with her?

If you ever,by any means,answered yes to any of my questions above,do you know what your trait is called?

STUPIDITY.

F*ck yeah, capital S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y.

Do you happen to know what you must be called?

Yes, idiots, it's STUPID. Spell that again. I'm too lazy to type.

If the Twilight Saga introduced to us Team Edward and Team Jacob (and since I'm a little biased, Team Alice and Team Jasper), let me introduce you to some teams I know.

TEAM LOSER & TEAM USER.

Yes, I believe these kinds of people still exist, although Team Loser,I guess, is going down in numbers, Team User never ceases to multiply. It's their habit to multiply.

Losers (that's what I like to call them) are stupid. Yes, admit it, instead of nagging me and telling me how much of a hypocrite I am for labeling my kind. They fall in love with the wrong people. People who tend to use that love against them. That's what I call the users. They take advantage of the loser's weakness and use them for their own good.

In every relationship, there will always be a user and a loser. People don't say "I love you more" for nothing. That phrase always holds some truth to it, we just don't take it seriously.There's no such thing as equality when it comes to love."Fair" is also omitted from love's vocabulary.There is nothing fair with love.Someone always loves more.Someone always gives more and someone always takes more than what could be given.Someone always does the sacrifice while the other's out enjoying himself.Someone's always trying to build bridges while the other one starts building walls.That's how unfair love can get, and even that isn't good enough to represent the truth.

Stupidity kills. Maybe not literally,but somehow,as you go on being stupid,pretending you don't see or hear or feel anything,something dies.It's your choice to make,pick what dies,the other one lives.In love,the choices are self respect and love itself.If you choose to preserve your self respect,you would have to stop loving that someone who only loves you for a reason,that reason is not love.If you choose to continue loving that someone,like a martyr that you are,you will eventually lose your self respect.Everytime he takes you for granted,you're betraying yourself. Everytime he hurts you and you still stay madly in love with him,acting like nothing happened,you're losing a vital part of yourself.In that case,when you know it's not right anymore but you still tolerate it,he's not the one to blame.Guess who?

Yes,b*tches.That ought to be you.

Being a user is already in his character,you might not have known that at first,and that time,it was all his fault.But eventually,as time progresses and you get to know him better,you'd see "USER" written all over his face,and that would have been your cue to turn around and run away...but yeah,what the hell did you do?You stayed. You stayed like a good little church girl, hoping..no,scratch that.Not hoping.More like expecting,right?So yeah, you stayed like a good girl,expecting him to change.Question: Did he change?

If you're still reading this, I guess he didn't, right?

As I have said,being a user is in his nature.It's as natural as breathing is to him.You should have sneaked out when you had the exit door opened,but because you're a fool for love,you stayed.You didn't leave him,you end up being suffocated,your lungs are begging for you to breathe and get some fresh air,but he wouldn't let you.You make do with whatever form of gas is present,longing for oxygen,until one day,you find yourself consumed and useless.All because of love.

Does being a loser run in your blood?No,of course not.People tend to blame destiny or fate,and most likely,other people-for their sufferings.They go "I was hurt because of her,she stole him away from me, yaddayaddayadda."Truth is,if anyone's at fault,it's you.It's us.We have to blame ourselves.Why?The moment you saw him,who fell in love?It's you.Who made the move?Yes,it's you.If it's not you,then who said "yes,I love you too."?that should be you.See what I mean?It's not destiny.It's not fate that kept you hurting.It's your wrong decisions.

You don't have to be the loser,but can you stand being the user?Love is like a crime.It's either you're the victim,or you're the criminal.Sad,I know.I compared this to Twilight,but there's really no team Switzerland here.I wish I could say I'm a user..but it's easier said than done.Because at the end of the day,the one who started out to be the user might get fooled by love and end up being the loser.

**
P.S.
This post is half heartedly dedicated in memoriam of Kuya F. Hahaha. Rest in Peace!You are one of the best losers that life introduced to my music loving,nerdy, emotional procrastinator shell.
--and yeah, half heartedly because you said you miss my posts.duh.

Also dedicated to "You know who you are". Thank you for making me the biggest loser on Earth.At least I'm not the jerk.And you gave me enough inspiration to write this one without the shell's help.double duh.

Ham--you're a user,so don't you even dare hope I dedicate this post to you.I don't want to disappoint you. Haha. Give me back my Oreo Strawberry Creme. I'll never forgive you for keeping us apart. XD

To those who miss me--sorry okay?I'm trying really hard to keep myself collected. Just give me time. I'll cope with this. Promise. I'll be back. :">

Love you muchooo guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment