Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Answers.

Okay. I haven't been blogging for a while, I know. But now I'm back to rant and vent.

Seriously. He's not blaming me. Yeah, I believe that, sure.

Remember that day I went out with that someone? When you broke up with me and I cried on the way home, in the passenger jeepney?

I pleaded for you not to leave me. You agreed. Remember? I regretted what I did, my stupid decision, and devoted all my time for you. Hell, if we are counting each other's shortcomings, go, let's do it!

I clearly remember telling you that if you cannot trust me anymore, we better end it. Right? Right.

Basically, we had no more problems with trust or whatever since then. I dealt with your insecurities quite gracefully.Sometimes, I snap out,being impatient and all, but we always worked it out. Okay. So it's clear that those days were over,and the problem did not start there.

I don't even remember why it all ended. I completely forgot, to be honest, because I don't care anymore. All I know is that when I told you it was over, you took it lightly like you couldn't care less. Here's the catch: that hurt. I was actually wishing you'd say no, but what? You. Took.It.Lightly.And that hurt.

So,hard as it was to cope with it at first,I struggled.I picked myself up from the ground,and started acting like you're nothing to me.That's what I told myself over and over. That you don't mean anything to me.I did that everyday until one day,I woke up and realized that my little phrase came true at last. I thought I'd never get over you, but I did, much to your dismay, I guess.

And then when I was back to my feet, all smiles again, and my heart was whole again, and I was ready to paint the town red, you came showing up, like some guy described by a song.You want me back,after what?A month after a broke up with you?It took that long for the situation to sink into your mind?Nah, I don't believe that. What I do believe, though, is the fact that you thought I could never forget you, and that sooner or later I'll come crawling back to you, like I always did,right?Not anymore.

So sorry to tell you how much your insecurities bugged me. I couldn't deal with them anymore. I would never choose a guy over my friends,might I add. And that's what you wanted me to do. And now you run around telling the world how bad a girlfriend
I was?Heck, try having another one and you'll see how spoiled you were with me. I'm not asking you to move on,not anymore. I'm not asking for your friendship,either. I don't care anymore what you do with your life. Love me until you die, if that's what you want, just stop talking about me and I'll stop talking about you. I just hate it that you make it seem like it was all my fault. Maybe it was, but you also made mistakes. Admit that.

That's just about it. Live your life the way you want to,and I'll live mine. I hope you'll stop wasting precious time typing some status about me, because yeah,it hurts. Now even my friends think I was really the one at fault. You are ruining my life. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Just get over it.Please.

One more offensive post and you are out of my friends list.And no, that's not a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment