Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Complicated.

It’s amazing how easily you fall in love with someone who simply smile, talks, or stares at you. The only hard thing to do is to make that person fall for you.


I never knew until that moment how it could hurt to lose someone you never really had.


Sometimes, it's really hard to figure things out when words are hardly spoken. I was never one to read between the lines.


Whenever I feel like you're mine to hold, to cherish, suddenly, you turn away, leaving me confused, baffled, and speechless. Pain is inevitable, they say. Suffering is optional. Does this mean I chose to suffer?


I told you; When you need someone to fill that empty space in your heart, I'm more than willing. And the moment you need to have that space back for someone else, gladly, I'll step out, if that would make you happy.


I guess love was born together with pain. When you love, there's no way out but through pain-whether you fell out or not. Or maybe, love is just a beautiful dream....And then we wake up to reality.


What love is, I guess I wouldn't know. No words could ever describe it, like no words could describe how music sounds like to a deaf person. Hard. That's what it is, partly. Love is hard.


A lonely me...


A lonely you...


That is the opposite of two.


And together, we just can't stay. Have we no choice but be lonely opposites?


My answer is pretty obvious: No.


What's yours?


They say relationships are like glass. Sometimes, it’s better to leave them broken than risk hurting yourself trying to put it back together. But if that is all I could do, if that is all I could ever give back to you, to have this feeling that yes, I did fail, but at least I gave it a try,I'll do it. I'll risk hurting myself, trying to put it all back together. What more should I be scared of, anyway? Dealing with this broken heart each day,dying must have been easier. And yet I live, by minutes, by hours, feeling this gaping hole eat up my chest.So what's the point in playing safe, pretending to be alright?Nothing could be worse.


It hurts. It's really painful, going on each day, seeing you happy with someone else, when I know it could have been me.


Ask me why I still love you, when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me.


The problem, I guess, is that, as much as I can't force you to love me, I cannot force myself to stop loving you as well.


Count your life by the smiles, not by the tears that roll. Although sometimes, tears say all there is to say, I'm just thankful that for a short moment, I felt your love looking on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment