Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Supergirl Runs in Circles

History repeats itself.

How could history do this to me? Aren't my past sufferings enough yet to satisfy History's cravings for my heartaches?Really.I'm tired.

They call me Supergirl. They don't call me that for no reason at all. I am the master of all tasks excluding Math and productive ones.I can go on walking for ages in high heels and never get tired. I can write thousands of chapters of fictions and never run out of ideas. Sure, I do need rest, but once you had me going,I'm on.

One thing I can't endure,though, aside from an hour of listening to my Math teacher babble on about numbers like they could even change my life,is getting hurt emotionally.I can take any physical blow with grace,but not an emotional one,especially when it makes me feel like something from the past is taking place all over again.You see,I like doing things,but not repeatedly.

That leads me back to hating History. I blame History for ever existing in my life. I hate dwelling in the past,but I can't help it.It's all History's fault.Had History never existed,I would have been happy,contented,even. History and love make a bad couple.

I've been hurt before,but nothing like this.I detest this feeling.It makes me want to isolate myself from the rest of the world.I feel rejected, unwanted, abandoned.I feel betrayed.

Was I just some random girl you met, talked to, fooled, then abandoned? Now that the past took over you life again, you're throwing what we have away?I just need to know the truth. Don't try to make it better with a lie. Lying always makes it worst.

Hello,I am Supergirl...and I am tired.

*Music:
Between the Lines by Sarah Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment