Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Pineapple-Watermelon Effect

Today, my friend Ham and I hung out.Again.And yeah..You might have guessed it right.We were crazy.

We ate (Jollibee,what else?), shot hoops, raced cars, played war games..and yeah, pretty much everything you can imagine us doing in an arcade, which includes stuff like piss off a random person, ask for tokens from a stranger?Not that one,of course. Then we watched a movie. We were rooting for 'Spy Next Door' but we saw her friends buying tickets for "Pano na Kaya' (yes,I just paid 80 bucks for a piece of crap that almost lulled me to sleep,and I was conscious when she bought those tickets,but I didn't,thank you very much.)

The movie was..a mess.This is just my opinion (sorry Kimeralds). I really dug deep in my chest to find the emotions but,yeah,nothing came out. i wanted to be touched, to feel the characters, but I didn't. Something's missing,I guess, or just plain bad acting in the actors' parts.Plotwise, the movie wasn't really that great, at least it wasn't something I expect from Star Cinema.It's just too predictable and boring, I can hardly stifle my yawns..But the script is nice I guess,I got some pretty dialogs and lines saved up.

Bogs (Gerald): tayo na lang kaya?
Mae (Kim): Eh gago ka pala,ikaw lang naman hinhintay ko eh.

Yeah, seriously, everyone laughed at that,cause in that scene Gerald was drunk,and his girlfriend (Melisa) just broke up with him.

Bogs: Patayin nyo na kasi kaagad.Wag nyo ng hintayin pang lumala at kumalat, para konti lang ang masaktan

He's talking about fire here, Kim is a fire volunteer and they were having demo.. He's talking about the fire but it also applies on love. When you don't love someone, do not pretend. Just end it quickly before anyone gets hurt. I guess that's what that means.

Mae: Gustuhin ko man iwan ka, hindi ko kaya. Tanga ako, pero ganun talaga. Lahat naman ng nagmamahal nagiging tanga.Oo, mahal kita. Manhid ka.

those were not her exact words but that will do,I guess. Yep, everyone who loves becomes stupid in a way or another. We learn to sacrifice our own happiness for those of the people we love. tsk. Stupid people.

Anna: Can't you see?Maybe that's why I'm here again. Baka gusto lang ipa-realize sa atin kung sino talaga yung gusto natin.

Bogs: You made me realize not what i have lost, but what I have right now.

Again,those were not the exact words,but the point is...that's correct. Everything happens for a reason.A person leaves because someone better is coming for us. We must all learn to let go sometime.

Bogs: Diba ikaw pa nga yung nagsasabi sa mga taong nasunugan, hindi dapat panghinayangan kung ano yung nawala na. Dapat magpasalamat na lang sila dahil buhay sila.

Mae: Na-realize ko, hindi pala ganun kadali yun. May mga bagay na pag nasunog na, hindi na maibabalik sa dati. Kahit gaano natin ka-gustong iligtas, minsan, wala tayong magagawa kundi manood na lang habang unti-unti itong tinutupok ng apoy.

Woah. This one's my favorite. really.. You can't change the way things are, but you can always change the way they will be. Once it was destroyed, no matter how hard we try to make it whole again, it will never be the same. It hurts to just watch your relationship fall apart--but when you know there's nothing you can do about it, don't go hurting yourself trying to fix it. Everything will fall in place in the end. ^_^

**
Yup. Boring movie, bad actors, but great lines. I learned a lot from that movie,but it didn't make it to my favorites. Haha. I just don't like Kim and gerald. Hey, don't judge me,kay? Just voicing my opinions.

^_^ Why I'm hyper:
Before going home, we ate watermelons and pineapples and marshmallows and gulped them all down with Royal.And we have Potato madness fries on the way. :)) And oh, yep. We got involved in a minor car accident at the very last minute,but we were able to come home whole. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment