Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy Keeping Myself from Falling in Love

Seriously,how do we do that?I'm not some emotional genius who can talk to my giddy heart and say stop,stop right there if you don't want to get hurt.Instinctively,my heart won't.Cause I'm stupid.Cause I love the feeling of being in love,of being loved.It feels wonderful.Yuck.That's so corny.

But really,as Rosalie Hale said in one of those Twilight books,"admiration is like air to me".That's what it's like to me,too.It's nice to be admired.But then time will come,admiration will be reciprocated.By me.Ugh!!I hate this feeling.I don't want to fall..yet.At least not now.

I need more time to think things through.Last time I feel without looking,I got stuck with a jerk.A jerk who wanted to be everything to me,yet kept on making me feel like I was nothing to him.A trophy girlfriend.What.A.Jerk.I don't want that experience to repeat itself.I don't want to be with someone who claims to be a prince and turns out to be the villain.But as I said,my heart is stupid.I am stupid.I don't know who's more stupid,me or my heart?Maybe it's me,cause I'm the one who gives in to the flutters of my stupid heart.So yeah,that makes me even more stupid.Holy cow.

I wish I could tell who's worth loving.Ha!As if my stupid heart could even differentiate jerks from prices when I'm already in love.Wait,can my mind do that?I guess not.Cause I'm stupid too,and that makes my mind stupid as well.

Whatever.Even if I am stupid,and even if he turns out to be a jerk,he will be a lucky jerk if I fail from keeping myself from falling in love.I am just a girl.A girl who loves flowers,compliments,little somethings and time together.Those things pull me deeper,but at the end of the day,it will be wit,honesty,love,care,and that look in his eyes that makes me want to believe everything he says that will win me over.


P.S.
I am stupid.
He might be a jerk.
--Perfect combination.




Oh yeah,perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment