Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not Mine :))

They asked me if I kissed you.
I told them yes.
They asked if I regretted it.
I told them no.
They asked me if I regretted falling for you.
I told them no.
They asked me how I could have ever liked you.

I replied:

I don’t regret any of my feelings or things I did with him, because when I look at him I see something different than what everyone else can see. When I’m with him, I feel a feeling that no one or being anywhere else can give me. When I kissed him, my world around me melted. When he held me in his arms and rested his head on mine, I forgot everything but my world that was holding me. Even though all of you may see something in him that is so horrible, all I see is all the positive, and special moments that he ever shared with me…
The only thing that I regret is listening to everyone else, because if I had listened to my heart, I would still have him by my side. He would still be just a phone call away. But now, he’s just a phone call away for someone else..

No comments:

Post a Comment