Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

What Makes Me Happy

TRAVELING.

I love the feel of the cool air in my flushed cheeks.
I love the look of my wind blown hair.
I love the sunlight trying to blind my eyes.
I love the chirping birds,I love the dirt road.
I love the flowers as they dance with the wind.
I love the car horns blowing madly at each other.
I love the country song playing on the radio.
I love stopping by the roadside to lay on the grass.
I love seeing random people doing random things.
I love hearing the river flow as the water launches itself on the rocks.
I love the smell of fresh mud,farmers flowing their beloved land.
I love the mountains,I love the trees.
I love the provinces and the cities.
I love nature,I love the view.
I especially love traveling with you.

>_~ cheesy..

No comments:

Post a Comment