Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Proof of My Profane Stupidity

I hate it when my friends fight because of me.I don't hate my friends for putting up a fight-I hate myself for being the reason of the fight.Clearly,am I worth the stress and anxiety?Who am I to bring them to situations like this?

Basically,the only problem was mine.Yeah,I am a trouble bearer.I am the trouble bearer.

I met up with my friends early today.We had a lunch date-that's what we call it when we hang out,a date.We always come in a group so no one feels left out.

I instantly occupied the table at the far most end of the cafe-this is our usual spot.Because we have a usual table,I have a usual seat that is the seat in the corner against the wall,giving me a fair view of what's happening outside.As our boyfriends(that's what we call our guy friends) piled out to order,my girlfriends and I had this small talk about our love lives.Uh well,to be honest,we just talked about MY lovelife,since all of them are annoyingly happy and contented with theirs.
"So how's it going with you and ________(our friend too)?"Mimi asked me. I just stared at her like an idiot..Cause I don't know what to say.cause really,things are fine with him and me,but no,we are not together.And he says he loves me,but I'm not sure if I love him.So yeah..I don't want to lead him on.They kept on asking questions and I keep on just staring and smiling.What a dumbass i am.

A while later the boys came really quietly which made me suspicious.And I was right.they heard what I was saying.He heard me say "no,we're not together and i don't think that would happen anytime soon cause i'm not yet sure about how i feel,and the guys might be just betting on me."

Exactly!Me and my stupid mouth.The guys heard that and they never said anything.they just looked at me with hate filled eyes and the girls kept on defending me..Which I think i don't deserve..

So that was how my day went,with me ruining our lunch and making my girls fight with their boyfriends because of me. I wish the Earth would just swallow me whole and never let me live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment