Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It All Just Makes Me Smile*

When a girl blushes when a guy's name is mentioned,it's sweet.
When a guy blushes when a girl's name is mentioned,it's priceless.

I don't know why I always catch myself smiling absentmindedly when a guy does certain things because or for a girl,even if that lucky girl's not me.

I really,really,really tend to fall hard for sweet guys.I guess it's safe to say that I myself am a sweet girl,so I just want to get what I deserve.When it comes to loving,I'm all out.Anything for the one I love,without expecting for anything in return..not expecting,but definitely hoping.

So here is a list of guys' gestures and characteristics that will probably make me want to say "I think I could die now" or just melt right there,right then.(I'm slightly materialistic,yes,so it helps if a guy's well off.*wink*)

1.Flowers on plain and ordinary days.

--I love this one!Especially when I asked him what those flowers were for and he just shrugged and said "I just remembered you when I saw them." The flowers?White roses.*Gush*

2.Formal lunch/dinners.
--I'm materialistic,I already said that didn't I?So yeah..This just helps.It's every girl's dream,although of course no one would be brave and spoiled enough to admit it aside from me.

3.A guy's polo shirt/plain shirt over my head.

--Sounds stupid,right?But I would love to have my guy's oversized shirt and put it on for bedtime.I think that would be really cute..and it would make me feel like a part of him is always with me.Just thinking about it makes me giddy.Ha-ha

4.Faux Proposals
--Even if you're just kidding.Just ask me.Even if you have no actual pricey engagement ring.Even a plastic one will do,for God's sake.I just want you to assure me that you want to be with me for the rest of our lives.Uhm..that's corny.But yeah,I really like stuff like this.Maybe because a lot of guys wouldn't even consider doing things like this.But for me,even if you don't end up marrying me in the future,I would appreciate it that you once planned and wanted to.What matters most is that you meant it at that time.

5.The Feared "Meet the Parents" day.
--Honestly,I'm a little touchy on this subject.I've had suitors who introduced me to their parents before even courting me.I appreciate that.That really helps.At least I know what to expect.I was in a relationship with someone for a long period of time.And when I say long period of time,I'm talking about years,not months or whatever.I don't ever recall being introduced to his family within our first year.I didn't even have the chance to meet his mother personally.I never asked him to introduce me to them but deep inside,it made me feel miserable.I felt like something's wrong with me,and he's ashamed of me that's why he won't do it.That wrecked my ego.I felt really bad about myself-it even feels awkward writing about it now.I never really admitted it to myself and it really hurts until now.I was like,he thinks I'm ugly,fat,and every negative word Webster could ever offer.He once talked me into meeting his parents though,but I felt the familiar tone of hesitation in his message so I reluctantly declined and said we'll do that when he is ready (all the while I was praying in my head,"please say you're ready", "please convince me",and he never did.)That was really painful and I never got over it.

5.Constant Recognition of Occasions
--Sure,sure.I love it when someone wishes me a happy birthday.Especially my guy.But..come on!Don't you have anything for me?Anything?Not even a single cheap birthday card?I only celebrate my birthday once a year and of course,I'm hoping for something.Although I'd tell you how I don't want you to spend money for a present for me.Are you stupid enough to believe me?I love presents.I love surprises.As they say,it's the thought that counts.I don't care if it only cost you ten bucks.I don't care if it only cost you five minutes.For crying out loud,I don't care whatever you give me,be it earthworm or a patch of dirt or a pile of rubbish.Just put it in a nice wrapper.Or tie it with a ribbon.Or if you're really broke,write me a love letter.Or if you're not a poet,go get that Godda*ned guitar of yours and sing me a love song.Just please make my birthday memorable.Not necessarily unforgettable,just memorable.This also applies to Valentines' Day, Christmas, and other f*cking Holidays and occasions that lovers celebrate.

7.Good Mornings and Good Nights
--Yes,you are obligated to greet me when you wake up and before you sleep.Please do add something like "enjoy your day" and "see you in my dreams". God,how much does it cause you to act sweet?Nothing,right? You're not ashamed to tell me you love me,you might as well prove it.That says everything.

8.TRUST!
--I hate jealous guys.My ex (guess who among of them) always accused me of having a relationship with my friends,which really sucks,cause as I have mentioned,I am really sweet,even to my friends.Well yeah he has the right to be jealous cause I am his,but couldn't he have asked me first about what's going on,and give me some little chance to explain my side instead of just jumping into conclusions?I love the feeling of being taken care of,the feeling of knowing that someone's actually afraid of losing you,but I am also just as human as you are,I have lungs,I have a heart that pumps blood into my veins in order for me to live.Guess what my heart needs?Yeah.AIR.Do not deprive me of some room to breathe.Make me miss you every once in a while,or else it'd be too easy for me to let go.And never ask me to choose between you and my friends.Guess who sticks around when you're busy pissing me off?When you're the one who made me cry,guess who spends the day watching me mope around and listening to my overrated stories with uttermost patience?Yes,they do.So go to heaven if you will,I'll stay with them in hell.

9.Sweet Little Things
--You might think otherwise,but I do notice it when you look at me when you think I'm not looking,and I might hate to admit it,but it makes me giddy.When you tuck my hair behind my ear,it makes me feel beautiful and loved.When you say you hate seeing me cry,it makes me want to cry because I am touched.When you eat my favorite food even if you really don't like it,but eat it you will,just for my sake,it makes me love you more.When you tolerate me and my smug attitude,it proves you love me whoever or whatever I am.And when I am babbling endlessly about how I hate you for hurting me and out of nowhere you'd say "I love you" and mean it,it makes me lost for words and reminds of the million little reasons why I can't live without you.


**I'm not inspired. :(**

These are all b*llsh*t.
I just want you stupid idiotic guys to regret everything you did if you ever made a mistake that relates to the things I said.
Tell me if you're regretting anything now.
Hell,I would definitely get a kick out of that!




No comments:

Post a Comment