Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love Is Stronger Than Death


Life is odd.

I mellowed down tonight and watched Griffin and Phoenix. It was all about doing whatever makes you happy while you are still alive. Pretty good, it made me cry.

Now,I'm waiting for "City Of Angels" to load on Youtube. Yes, it's 10:41 PM and the first part isn't even halfway loaded. It has 10 parts or so,if I am not mistaken.

Somewhere in here Mimi is playing The Sims 2. I'm not really sure where exactly she is right now,for all I know she might even be on the roof. She has this uncanny (I just want to use this word okay?) habit of dragging the laptop wherever she pleases. She came busrting out the bedroom door earlier to check on me. Apparently,I was sobbing loudly...Don't judge me,I wasn't aware.

I'm still super lonely but my friends are doing a very good job in distracting me from feeling the urge to lock myself in a dark room and cry.Maybe they are all conspiring against me.I really don't mind...It's nice to know that someone cares every once in a while.

There's Mainia and Ate Li,Ching,Ate Pat,Darcy and Mar and Ketty who never fail to remind me that I am not alone.I cannot thank them enough for putting up with me. There's Sofia and Leslie and Mailen and Ani and Rani and Lika and Yuannita and Lauren and Maddie and everyone else in between. Pretty pretty hearts...They make me feel loved. Then there's Yasmina and Monica.They save me...Day by painful day. I want you all to know how thankful and lucky I am for having you all in my life. I feel your presence lingering beside me.Whenever it gets too lonely,too dark,I think about you and I'm alright again.

I can't say I'm happy now. It's not that easy,but I am just starting to accept it.I think it's safe to say that I'm starting to heal and learning to let go of the things that hurt me...Not only him,but everything else.

It's not that I don't love you anymore...

It's just that I taught myself to stop caring about you. We fell down this hole and you helped yourself up and left me all alone.

If you think it's you,so be it.

C, I love you.With every single heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment