Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mar.



I woke up for a good reason.

Today, a Princess is celebrating her birthday. Who else? My Mar! :)

Since I can't send you a card, I made you one. Well, it's most likely a letter but does that matter? Okay, so here goes.

Dear Mar,

I have only known you for a few months, but already, your name will never be erased from my heart. It's like I have a big sister instantly.

I am so thankful and your birthday is one of my favorite days in the world. No words can express how grateful I am for having you in my life. Even all the words in a dictionary combined cannot express how much you mean to me.

Thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet to me. You might not know how much I appreciate it when you ask me how I am, and you seem genuinely interested with all the things I have to say. That alone is more than enough for me to love you.

I'm sorry if sometimes I take you for granted. I'm sorry if I am being a burden these days to all of you, but thank you for being so patient in dealing with me. Your heart is made of pure gold. I feel so honored for having you in my life.

My wish for ou is that I wish you would not change no matter what happens, and may you be successful, whatever path you choose to take. Just remember that I am always here, supporting you, ready to listen and help when you need me. No matter what happens, I will always carry you with me and I will remember to smile and be good,all because of you.

Again, thank you for being as wonderful as you are. Happy birthday, God bless you. Have a wonderful day, and may all your wishes come true.

I love you Mar.

Love,

Seann <3

No comments:

Post a Comment