Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

There's Nothing Left For Me To Say :)


I don't know what these gummy bears have to do with this post, but I love them.

Have you ever loved someone that even the slightest decisions they make affect your life more than they should? I'm sure, at one point in your life,you have, or you will.

Love is very strange. Sometimes it is funny. SOmetimes it is trying to be funny, but ends up making us annoyed and pissed at it. Yesterday, I was all locked up and crying all day because of some things that someone did or decided to do. Now, I'm fine and coping with it.

Because I know that no matter how bad today may end, there is always tomorrow-a new chance to begin yet another adventure,and it may not be a chance to make the wrong things right, but it is a chance to not make the same mistakes.

I really miss writing FanFiction. It feels like I haven't been writing since forever, but I can't find the time to change that. I am so busy. My head hurts so bad right now. I really want to go get some rest (which I probably will, after posting this).

You know, the day after tomorrow is Eclipse day. :) I don't know yet who I'll see it with initially. I usually prefer watching movies alone, but Eclipse is really special. I want to see it with a fellow Twilighter, preferably a fellow Greenebone shipper so that we could squee together... Things like that.

So many things are going on in my life right now. I really do not want to talk about them-yet-so I guess this is gonna be all I'd say. When I find the time to blog again, I will blog about the people who matter most to me. Because my Follow Friday tweets are simply not enough to show them how much I love and appreciate them. So yeah.... Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment