Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Not A Fool, And Neither Are You


I'm in love.

Like.... I didn't just stare at this picture the entire afternoon. I mean, I'm not capable of possessing such idiocy, and you know that, right?

Truth is, I did, and I am. Ha! I even had to remind myself that I am a girl, you know? She's just so gorgeous. Absolutely so.

For starters, my day's just fine. I have just finished reading The Last Song, and in my own humble and unreliable opinion, Dear John is so much better. I even got bored reading this one. I don't know why. Maybe because I read Dear John imagining Channing Tatum, while I read The Last Song imagining Miley Cyrus. See the difference? Good. I'm not a fan of Miley, either.

My chicken pox is on the verge of getting well real soon, but I'm obsessively worried about the scarring that will take place soon. I'm vain like that, and must I admit, it feels weird to say my chicken pox... As if I am owning them. Hmm.

I've been through a lot lately. Well, I've experienced being flamed in Fanfiction.net for the first time. Flamed means someone gave me a negative review, in case you were wondering. Anyway, I didn't take it so well at first, but now it's okay. I would not be pissed if my story was being criticized, but it was I that they spoke about as if my life was exposed in front of them, and they knew everything about me, when in fact they didn't know anything at all. That just ticked me off for a while but I've cooled down, so I'm back to writing. No one can stop me. I love what I'm doing. :)

And lastly... Twitter is sick, like, seriously sick, don't you think? It's worrying me a lot, really. I mean, when someone you love shows serious signs of sickness, you would worry, right? You would. you definitely would. And that's what's happening right now with Twitter. It's sick and it shows signs of dying... Aaah no Twitter!! You can't die, I mean, what about me? What about us? What about stalking Andrea and Caitie and Ashley? We can't end like this, you know? I can't handle it. I can't live without you. You're my life now... Okay, that's so Edward-ish, but still.. i can't go on without Twitter, it will kill me too. Twitter is my only family. That's so Alice. Aaaaah I'm going crazy. Insaner. Ha.. Ask Yasmina. :P

That's all I want to say. It's back to school time but I'm not back to school yet because I'm sickity sick with the chicken pox, as I have mentioned earlier. I'm so bored. Maybe I'll begin reading The Time Traveler's Wife. One more thing, kids. Do you...You know, fold your books' pages when you want to mark what you're reading? Let me advise you against it, then. Respect the book. Use a book mark, it's not that expensive anyway. You'll never regret taking care of your books, I promise. Just do what I said. Okay?

Okay, bye!

Poof! *vanishes*

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    that picture, Ashley is so gorgeous.
    I'm reading the last song, but I don't wanna read anymore, I saw the movie so I know how it's gonna end. and I see Miley in my all the time. it's a boring book =D
    and Yea ask me about you getting insaner. it's true =P

    love you Bestie *giggles*

    ReplyDelete