Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Save A Soul


I've been burying my face in my pillow these past few days.

What can I say? Hmmm... I have an aching and longing in my heart that no one could reach. It is deep enough that only my soul could touch and put it at ease.

Well,I did not come here today to blog about pain. I hate making you guys read about the sufferings I am going through as if I'm passing them all on to you.If there is one thing I'd like to do,that would be to minimize all the pain of everyone,or even just someone. I hope that's possible.

Anyway,yesterday,I got a text message from a friend saying "it's not your obligation to make everyone happy". It's not. But I want to,because that is the only way I could make myself happy.

I think I always say how satisfying it feels to be able to do good to others. It's true. People think some are doing these things to make others see that they are superior, or because they want to be praised,but trust me,it's not. When your intention is genuine,there's no greater feeling in the world than the happiness it brings when you are thanked and appreciated.

So...my point is,go out and save a soul.What do you lose if you smile at a stranger,or give someone a random hug,or tell them you love them?Nothing,right?In fact,you gain something.Love is the only thing that multiplies when it is given,remember that.

Don't be afraid to reach out and give a smile,cause you never know,maybe,your smile is the only thing someone out there needs to get them through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment