Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

When The Air That I Breathe Becomes The Air That I Choke



I love Ashley Greene so much that sometimes, it hurts to know that I'll only reach her in my dreams...

Sometimes, I question God why I was born unwealthy. WHy wasn't I born rich, so that I could go to wherever she is and see her, even just for once? Wouldn't that be nice? Loving someone with all your heart and knowing that somehow, they do not have any idea about how you feel for them is the most painful thing in the world.

Admit it. We all want to be noticed. That's why we do our best to get someone's attention. Unluckily for me, I couldn't do anything. I love her so much and she means the world to me.Sometimes, I even go as far as daydreaming about meeting her, or receiving a tweet or a direct message from her. To some,these things are trivial, but we all have that in us,it just so happened that we feel differently for different people.

Now,knowing that she's going to London is awesome, and my two best friends might be there to meet her, while I will remain stuck here, dreaming of being there, meters away from them...Sometimes, life sucks too much that it makes me want to cry.The very thing I want is the one thing I can't have.

I can't put it in exact words,but I know that you know what I mean.This is the only time I feel like the things that are making me happy are now the very things that cause me tears.I know someday it would all work out fine though.I just want to get this off my chest that there's this one chance of meeting the three of them at a time,it's the best thing ever...It's hanging above my head,but it is way beyond my reach. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment