Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Now I See What Love Means...


Dear Ashley Greene, I love you. That's all I really know.

Today, paparazzi photos of Ashley Greene kissing a guy (I don't know him) came out on the web. Initial reaction: Noooooooo. This can't be. When I know for a fact it it definitely CAN be.

I have always been a Greenebone fan. That's Ashley Greene and Jackson Rathbone, by the way, but ever since, I have loved Ashley Greene more than Jay. My friends know that. I will always go for Ashley.

With this issue now circulating all over the web, I know some people will judge her for the choices she is making. I can only say one thing to that: she, just like the rest of us, is just human. She has a heart that beats, and no matter what we all say or do, that heart is responsible for her decisions, and we cannot demand her to do what we expect her to do, nor can we change the path that she chooses to take.

Sometimes, it's so easy to be devoted in something or someone and feel as if the things they do that we do not like are wrong. We should all understand that they have their own lives apart from the glitz and the glamor, and that we have to respect it. It's easy to say she has forgotten about our feelings by doing this, but I'm sure she didn't. Ash would never dream of doing something in purpose to hurt her fans. She just followed her heart. She just made a decision for herself, and because we love her, we should at least understand that.

So you see, I am torn between a part of me that wants to be happy because she is happy, and a part of me that wants to be happy because they (Ashley and Jackson) make me happy. But I have learned today that love is not always getting your own happiness. When you are in love, you have to make some sacrifices to make both ends meet. I love Ashley, and I do not condemn or judge her for doing what makes her happy. In a way,I even look up to her for being brave and just doing things her way.

If you will ask me right now, then yes, I am sad and upset, and maybe even disappointed because all this time I have been living with my head in the clouds, assuming she and Jackson are finally getting somewhere. But no matter what this is all about, one thing is for sure: I love her, and nothing will ever change that. If she goes to hell and back, you will surely find me behind her, full support.

Love means giving whatever it takes to secure your loved one's happiness, even if it means forgetting your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment