Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Month,New Beginnings


Good morning..

I woke up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. Not really... Well, I don't even have a friggin idea about what it feels like to feel like P. Diddy, so I don't know. I was just messing with you.

Oh hello,June. It's back to school time in two weeks.It's just about time. I think, this is the longest summer vacation I've ever had. I'm not sure,but it really feels like that.

However,I'm not really that excited for school. That means Maths and text books and highlighters again,goodbye Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult, I wouldn't be able to fit your novels in my crammed up schedule.Huh, at least there's one good thing about June... ECLIPSE!!! Oh wait let me rephrase that. At least there are two good things about June: ALICE CULLEN!!! And... *drum rolls* CONFEDERATE ARMY MAJOR JASPER WHITLOCK HALE IN UNIFORM RIDING A HORSE!!!!!! Naaaw, isn't that exciting?!

Phew, yesterday, I attended a family reunion with my maternal relatives. Last year it was fun, we had games and stuff, but yesterday it was the boring-est ever. We just ate lunch then went home. How cool is that? Meh. But I accompanied my uncle to town to have dog rabies sucked out of his head. Major eww. They shaved his hair, then cut his head with a blade then put these two horn like thingy in the wound to suck the venom. Eww. I wouldn't elaborate.

I played with my cousins in a concrete court, it was fun. We don't see each other that often. And then we ate spaghetti...and had lots of Coke. Lots is the keyword.

Despite the fun, I went home feeling as empty and unhappy as before.Perhaps I can't force two opposing sides of a magnet to wrap each other in their embrace. Read between the lines, as I wouldn't say more. It's a family thing. It saddens me everytime,but I can't do anything about it.Trust me,I tried. But there are wounds that don't heal over time. Those are the wounds watered with vengeance, selfishness, and pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment