Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Map

I'm trying to be happy. Well, if I am honest, I am happy.

There are those moments in our lives when we could just smile to ourselves while looking back in the past, reminiscing all the troubles and heartaches we've been through, and then suddenly putting up all the pieces together, and finally we could tel ourselves, "ah, so that was how it was supposed to be."

You know that feeling when you've cracked all the passwords up and you've got all your cards together, that moment when the things you didn't understand in the past suddenly make sense? That moment, everything's complete. You've finally figured out why things went this or that way, because you're now living the best life you ever could.

I'm in that state now. Most of the torn fabrics of my past dwellings and battles have come together to build me a map so as to let me know where I am headed. It should be bliss, but I am scared.

See, unlike others who strive so hard to reach the top,be the best, all I ever aimed for was to just be me. I have never dreamed of being so rich,in fact, what I really want is a small cottage in the middle of a really large garden. Just that. I am never praying for a mansion or a palace. All I want is happiness. That's why I'm scared, cause I am happy.

Have you ever heard of that saying, that when you are up, there's no other way to go but down? I've always lived up to that phrase. Today, I'm feeling like it's the best day of my life and I hate it cause I'm scared that tomorrow will not be as good. I don't even know if someone gets my point,and frankly,I don't care,but I need someone to understand, because sometimes,knowing that you are not alone is a big deal.

But what can I do, except to accept this pure happiness that life is offering me? I mean, it's no return, no exchange anyway. Life works like that. Nothing beter will come out of it if I refuse to grab this moment.

So...Hey LIFE, I'm all good, and I'm siezing the moment. Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment