Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Maybe We're Trying Too Hard.

Have I mentioned how strange it is that one single moment can make a whole lifetime change course forever?

When you feel like there's no more hope left for you....How would you even fight? When you feel like you can't stand up anymore?

Life has its annoying way of turning everything upside down. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse,it would. But trust me when I say this...Every drop of rain is worth the beam of sunlight that will shine through your windows the next day.

It's funny how from the simplest of things,we find the most valuable ones.It feels rather strange that three months ago,I thought I was complete. I thought I had all the friends I could live with,and the people I couldn't live without. But fate has its plans, and I met people who are now the most precious ones for me.

They say for each time you are happy,you'd have to be ready for the sadness that would come next.I believe in this,and as for now,I am in a raging storm.

I've lost a vital part of myself. I've lost the person that I am only when I'm talking to them. Now I'm gone,and I don't know how to catch up,cause I feel so left out.

One thing's for sure: I miss them so much.It's like doing things with only one hand when I'm without them.I feel incomplete and uncomfortable, and I feel so helpless.

We've gone through a lot,but this one's killing me. Still, I try so hard to hide the pain,cause it's enough for me to see them happy,even without me.What benefit would it give me if they were to see my pain,right?I'll only make it hard for them...and that's what I am avoiding to happen.

It touches my heart when I see that they're still talking about me,writing about me.After all,it just means that they don't forget me totally. Somehow, just one simple sign of affection melts down all my defenses.I guess I was made this way: human, fragile,with emotions.

For so long,we have been fighting for what we have. Sometimes I could not help but ask if it is worth it. Maybe it is. maybe we're trying to hard to fix what was broken, but you know what? I'd rather bleed in trying,than just do nothing,but inside,feel like dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment