Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

  • I was about to sleep,but being the obsessed fan that I am, I creeped into Andrea Kelley's Twitter first, only because I love her so much. Then, as I was browsing through her tweets, I saw her video which made me want to blog.
First of all, let me say thank you, Andrea, if ever you're reading this. These past few days, I have been feeling lonely and unloved, and it once came across my mind that maybe if I had been born pretty enough, taller, smarter... I thought maybe more people would love me.

You know what,though? I incidentally faced a medical crisis. I haven't been able to go on Twitter for days (do I have to get a life?), and when I went on it again, I saw that there are so many people who love me for who I am, not for what I can give or who I should be. And then I saw your video.

What I'm trying to say is that you are right.I don't know,but I want to ask, do you even know how much help you are giving to girls like me,just by saying those words? I bet you know that every single day, teens commit suicide and hurt theirselves because they think they are not good enough,but truth is, everyone is beautiful,we just have to tell ourselves that we are,and then it would show.

I didn't even know it was possible,until today,to love you more and more each passing day.You are so incredible,really.You give me reasons to believe that life truly is beautiful,just like you.In your video,you said I am the most beautiful person I would ever know.I beg to differ,but I think YOU are the most beautiful person ever,for making us all see that real beauty can never be seen with the eye.

ANATOMY OF ANDREA KELLEY

Eyes that can see the very best in people.
Ears that listen to our problems and worries without judgment,with the intention of providing comfort and reassurance afterwards.

Lips that always speak the truth and can offer us an intellectually stimulating conversation whenever we need one.

Arms that can wrap her loved ones in a warm,big hug at the end of a really bad day.

Feet that can walk with all of us towards our dreams without forgetting her own.

A heart that's compassionate and caring,not only towards her family and friends,but towards other people (and even animals) as well.

That makes you the most beautiful person alive, Andrea. ;)

P.S.: I really love your hair. Did you style it, or was that naturally "just got up from bed" looking?

Anyway, this ends here. I absolutely definitely truly madly deeply love you. Not as gay as it sounds.

The world needs more Andrea Kelley. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment