Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Guess I'd Rather Hurt Than feel Nothing At All



I missed my 12,000th tweet. :( I was planning to dedicate it to who else but Andrea and Caitie and Ashley? Yes, it's official. I am obsessed with them. I should have admitted it ages ago but I've only come to that realization now.

I don't know what's wrong with me. As the song above says, I am tied together with a smile.Whether I am coming undone or not,though,I have no idea. All I know is that I am fine (I think).

I really don't have that much to say. I think, I am on the road of acceptance, taking each blow as they come without any complaint. But I'm afraid I've lost my shine,if you know what I mean. I think I became more serious,more mature...Sometimes. Other than that, it's still me,being myself.

I will blog again when I've stepped on an inspiration. I'm tired now,kind of. Although I didn't do anything tiring all day. I just need to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment