Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hanging By A Flimsy Thread


There's a purpose to this pain inside...

I've been listening a lot to this song lately. It has been my medication cause my girls are barely around anymore. I'm not blaming anyone,nor am I mad... Is it bad to miss them this much?

Life hasn't changed a lot these days. I've joined Youth Camp and my faith was strengthened but that doesn't imply that I  could now be labeled as a Saint,believe me,I'm not on that road.

I still make mistakes,I judge people easily like they judge me,maybe.What has changed is the way I look in life. I have known that there are more to a story than two sides. That when you love,naturally,you'll get hurt, and whatever comes, goes. That's the way life is,and I have no right to question God with whatever is happening in my life. Sure,He lets these things happen, but in the end,whose decisions are these,anyway ? Mine. So I am the one to blame,cause I was made with free will and clear understanding.

 I have made new friends again. But no one could ever compare to them,to what the three of us have. It's easy to say I'm waving goodbye,but believe me,it's easier said and done. No matter how hard I try,I could never leave them cause they have been a part of my puzzle. Without them,I wouldn't feel complete.Ever.

I once said that I was feeling lost again. The good thing about losing things is that you have a chance to look for them,and find them,eventually if you try hard enough. That's what I did. I found yet again that vital piece of myself that I keep on losing,dropping to the muddy battle grounds. All I could say is that I never gave up. I always try to say  farewell,but at the and of I day,they'd see my silhouette, saying hello,like nothing ever happened.

That's what we are. Nothing can ever come in between the three of us. We have only known each other for three months,more or less,but it feels like a lifetime. All my life, I have been looking for them,I just didn't know it until they were standing in front of me. Now that I have them and everything is right, I'm never walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment