Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yas? Yes Please!

Who is Yas?

Let me tell you.

She's someone with whom I can be myself with. My soul can go naked with her. She seems to ask me to put on nothing,appreciating me for who I truly am.

When I am with her (MSN and Twitter, and Facebook ;)), I do not have to be on my guard.I can say what I think,as long as it is genuinely me.

She understands the contradictions in my nature which cause other people to misjudge me.With her, I breathe freely.I can profess my little vanities,envies,and absurdities-and in opening them up to her,they are vanished on to the white ocean of her loyalty.

She understands I can weep with her, laugh with her, pray with her. Through it all, she sees, knows, and loves me.

**
Hi Yas!! I'm sorry if I am bothering you with this post. I just thought I'd let you know,since maybe my last post that involved your name (Ghost Girl) was not too nice. :) So now you know.This is how I see you, Yas. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment