Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Book: Ghost Girl

So, I've been reading this book to pass the time. It's called Ghost Girl by Tonya Hurley.

It's about a teenager, Charlotte Usher, who's always ignored in school. As far as I know she might as well be invisible,since nobody acknowledges her presence, and when she died (she choked on a gummy bear) it's like nobody even cared.

I don't know why, but this just reminds me of Yasmina. Don't get me wrong, okay? I don't understand why it seems to me like when Tonya wrote the book,she had Yas in her mind, mainly because what was written is exactly like what Yas is always thinking of herself: unnoticed, alone..Something like that. Charlotte Usher feels like that.All she ever wanted was to fit in,to stand out for a change.

I don't have much to say about the book. I'm not done reading it yet. But so far, it's good. It's just...unreal, cause she became a ghost and things like that, but it has so many things to say. Teens should really read it.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, I will never eat gummy bears again. but maybe when they make a movie about the book, I'll get the part =D
    I dunno what I have to think about you seann. I write you a nice blog and you think about me when someone chokes in a gummy bear. thank god it's not a skittle

    ReplyDelete