Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cause The Last Time I Felt Like This,I Was Falling In Love...



I'm just so freaking tired tonight.I wanna sleep!

Have you ever had that one person you could tell anything to,and would never judge you in any way?I do now,and I feel so blessed.

I just got an e-mail from Yasmina,my best friend online.I will change that "best friend online" stuff someday,I swear. She'd be more than that to me,I mean we'll be best friends in reality.Best friends who meet and talk and stuff,not behind computer screens.This I promise myself.

Anyway,so yeah I got an e-mail from her and I'm now as lonely as she said she felt like she made me feel.Haha try to figure that sentence out.Well,I was not SO miserable these past few days,but she kind of feels guilty for not being always here to talk.It's fine though,I know she has to live her own life every once in a while.And I am busy too.

I think we're fine.We're never the type of best friends who talk everyday on Twitter and stuff,and that's what makes us special.We never run out of things to talk about when we do talk.We prefer e-mails,anyway. We're cool like that.

Okay,enough of that.I'm actually going to study tonight,then,after our classes tomorrow,I'll be having a road trip with my friends in motorbikes.Yep,with C,of course.Now...Have you read Sexy Pool Boy? haha..Just kidding.

I wanna see The Inception.I've seen Cinco and it was creepy.It won't get out of my head.Creepy and gory,to be honest.I had to try my best to not throw up in the cinema.Thankfully,I succeeded.Note to self: never watch a horror movie alone,you fool.

I don't know how I am feeling right now.I'm really confused...Because love is a strange thing,you know?I don't quite know if it's safe to call it love cause I might be wrong...And I'm really,really scared.Maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much,but I can't help it.What if this is the chance I have been waiting for,and then I just let it pass?Agggh.I simply don't understand myself.

But last night,I was fully awake when I was supposed to be sleeping,just thinking about it.Smiling. Under my blanket. This is so weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment