Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Sickest Chick You've Never Met?



MONICA SIEGEL

I first met Monica through Formspring.She seemed to be interested in my tweets,so we started following each other on Twitter. I will never forget the kindness she has shown me almost everyday. In fact,I don't know where to start now.

Of all the people I have met on the internet,I guess I could say Monica is one of the most mature and understanding. She never forgets to tell me how much she appreciates and values me, and I can't help but tear up a little every time.I could never get used to her praises,her kind words.She always makes me feel good about myself.

Anyway,Monica was one of those campers who attended the Eclipse premiere.She met Caitie Uhlmann there (girl crush alert!!!) and asked her for an autograph....And now she's planning to send it to me,together with American candies.

I don't know what to say,Monica. You barely know me,and yet you have shown me the most incredible love I have known in my life.I still say you do not have to send it,because it really would cost a lot.As they say,it's the thought that counts.

My point though is not the candy nor the signature.It's your ability to give so much love to an almost stranger like me.When I first found out about this,I was freaking out because I couldn't believe someone so far thought about me in the Eclipse premiere.Of all the people in the world,you chose to give me something so precious,and I don't even know what I did to ever deserve such love.

Monica,you are a blessing to me.I will never ever forget you.From that day you wrote on my Formspring,I have started loving you,and you will always be loved for as long as I am breathing.How did you know that I needed someone exactly like you?You made me believe that love really isn't defined by distance.Thank you for being beautiful,thank you for having a really beautiful heart.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment