Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My SITSters!


VICTORIA JAYNE TELLING

Hehe,ain't I cool?Sitsters! Hahaha XD

Vicky,who is turning 17 on the 27th, I love you.

For spending 4-5 hours sat on your bedroom floor just reading She Is The Sunlight, you stole my heart away.

For spending the next two hours talking to me through Fanfiction private messages, you painted a smile on my face.

You. Are. Exceptional.

I simply adore you.If that is not obvious enough,sharpen your nails and dig my heart out of my chest.You'll see, in between the plasters and breaks,your name is written all over it.

I know you're going through a lot right now,Vicky.You have us in front of you.Not behind, girl, take note of that. I'd rather hurt before you.I wish I could take all your sorrows away,you know? I want to be the one who saves you.

Vicky,I love you.We both know that.Heck, everybody knows that. And whatever it is that comes into your life,you have my support in everything. Do not be afraid to get hurt sometimes. Do not be afraid of love,for that's what ties us together. I know you'll make it through everything.I just know.

The day I met you is one of the best days of my life. The day we became three IS the best day ever. Like what I always say, Vick,I could possibly meet a thousand other people, but like a star that glows in the dark,you will always have a special place in my sky.

I LOVE YOU.

~Seann


LOUISE MURPHY

Laaaaal.

It's been five months,Lal! Can you believe it?

Sometimes,I go thinking about how my life could have been if I didn't sign up for an account in Fanfiction. Now I realize,it was fate.

It was fate that we met and have each other to run to when the rest of the world walks out.

It was fate that we beat the odds.

It was fate that we be good where one is bad, be happy where one is sad. Just like fire and ice, we balance each other.

I could never thank you enough for coming into my life,Louise.You don't know what hell I was in before you.I was a zombie. A snob zombie. A snob zombie that couldn't care less about others. And loves Jackson Rathbone.

There are things that are hard to explain.Our age gap could not form a bridge between the differences in our opinions,but somehow,we work it out.

I hate the things and people that hurt you,Louise,you should know that. If only I could put my foot down and let them see how much you mean to me,they will know.They will never harm you.

It upsets me when the world acts cruel towards you.Someone as beautiful as you are doesn't deserve such harsh treatment,just bear that in your mind.And if you need a back up,call me.

I could never afford to lose you both in my life.

Because we were never really complete until we found each other.

Just like Jasper and Alice.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment