Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love Love Love You!



KATIE D' ALESSANDRO

O_o WHO IS THIS PRETTY GIRL ON MY BLOG!!!

Wow Katie,yes,I creeped on your Facebook page.I told you already,I love you in a creepy way.

Haha kidding!But really! Why are you this pretty! This is so unfair!

Okay,I'll talk now.

Katie.... The tweet you sent me tonight is just one of the things that will always make me smile. Thank you for that,and for always believing in me and my non-existent abilities. ;) You are one of the first few friends I have made over the internet,and you are one of the most entertaining among them. I can still remember when it was 2 pm here and it was 2 AM there, and we were planning on how we would nab Jackson Rathbone, cause we are so cool like that.

Our random conversations will always stay in my mind, and like a photo in someone's wallet,I will pull them out when I want to smile.You are definitely a beautiful girl, inside and out, and you deserve to be happy.

I miss talking to you,you know? I can't forget how funny it is when we talk about the most random things, and your reviews always make me smile.ALWAYS, Katie, every single one, because it is obvious that you put effort into them.Not only effort, emotions too.

I think I'll end it here or you'll start being creeped out.Hahaha. I love you,don't forget that beautiful! <3

~Seann

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! You're an amazing person! You're sweet and amazing and talented and I'm lucky to call you my friend!!!!!
    I love you so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete