Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

She Won't Stop Telephoning Me :)



SOFIA ALVAREZ

Sofia...... You're in my blog! ;P

First of all,thank you for always cheering me up when I'm down.you did that again earlier this evening.

I just want you to know,Sofia, that I appreciate and love you,and I think you are cool and awesome (there,I said it.hehe). It surprises me that we have so many things in common, but what can I say?You have good taste. :)

Also,when I see your photo or name, they give me a feeling that you are very responsible and rational when it comes to things. That's where we differ.Whereas I am stubborn, you are chill and relaxed, enjoying every moment. Whereas I panic, you help me understand how things work their way.

Thank you,Sofia, for being such a sweet heart. Maybe you do not have any idea of how much I value you and how nice it feels when I am talking to you,but I really do appreciate you.

Rihanna is so lucky to have a fan as amazing as you are,Sofia.

I love you,not with all my heart. I love you with all of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment